Monday, August 5, 2013

It is alive.. more or less...

Greetings...

Is anyone out there?

Hello?

Well, just in chase you haven't forgotten all about htis little blog, I haven't aswell.
My big plans of making a diary of house improvemnt was swallowed by actual house improvement.

As you can tell from the picture, it looks more like a cultists mindscape than almost 3 months of work,
but we are getting there.

Way more important and probably more interesting to you is the fact,
that my Mantis Warriors and my Cult will be travelling.

Travelling in to some exquisite show-cases on

                                           GERMANY

next week in cologne!

So, as soon as my Spawning vat is back up and operational you can expect more miniatures here and less rambling ;)

See you on games day!


No comments:

Post a Comment